Death By Chocolate
This is a chocolate class with a difference, not only will you take home six gorgeous chocolate cupcakes made with your own hand, but you will make a wide variety of chocolate products during the day using finest quality belgian Calibaut Chocolate
During the class, you will be shown the following:
- How to make a ganache using both milk and white chocolate
- How to temper Chocolate in a home environment
- Demonstrate how to use transfer sheets
- How to pipe handmade chocolate
- How to use chocolate moulds (You will get to make solid chocolates and chocolate lollies)
- How to work with chocolate modelling paste
- Working with a variety of cutters & plunge cutters
- Working with stencils
- Working with dusting colours
- Working with texture sheets
The class costs £80, and runs from 10.00am until approximately 4.30pm. Refreshments and a light lunch are included in the price. All tools, equipment, and ingredients are supplied, so you don't need to provide anything. Attendance is limited to four persons to ensure personal attention.
ALLERGY INFORMATION: Our courses may not be suitable for people who suffer from nut allergies or who are lactose intolerant. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Please see our current list of classes on the right for online booking.
Click on the images to zoom