Death By Chocolate
This is a chocolate class with a difference, not only will you take home a gorgeous chocolate cake decorated by your own hands, but you will work with and make a wide variety of chocolate products during the day using chocolate.
During the class, you will be shown the following:
- How to make ganache using milk chocolate
- How to split and fill a chocolate cake
- How to ganache a cake to get beautiful, crisp lines
- How to temper chocolate in a home environment
- How to use transfer sheets
- How to make handmade chocolates
- Use of chocolate moulds
- Work with chocolate modelling paste
- Use of dusting colours
- Application of trim to your cake and cake drum
Please note each cake will vary in design as we show you how to make and use each item but it is up to you where and how you position on your cakes thus each student can add their personal touch to their cakes. Attendance is limited to three persons to ensure personal attention.
ALLERGY INFORMATION: Our courses may not be suitable for people who suffer from nut allergies or who are lactose intolerant. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Please see our current list of classes on the right for online booking.
Click on the images to zoom