Know how to make cupcakes and want to take it to the next level? Then our Advanced Cupcake Class is certainly for you! This class is aimed at those who have already some experience of cupcake decorating, or have attended our Cupcake Boot Camp, and wish to further their decorating skills.
The focus of this class is the decorating of cupcakes, making them both elegant and sophisticated using a variety of more sophisticated techniques which we will cover in detail.
Some of the techniques we cover on this class include:
- Working with texture sheets
- Working with moulds
- Making sugar-paste roses and lilies
- Advanced stencilling using butter icing and dusting powders
- How to work with and colour flower-paste
- How to make a lifelike rose and bud with leaves
- How to make lilies
- How to create a ruffle effect
- How to work with dusting colours
- How to stencil with butter cream and dusting colours
- How to pipe rose swirls
- How to work with edible transfers
At the end of the class, you will have twelve expertly decorated cupcakes boxed to take home with you, as well as having learnt a whole range of new skills which you can re-use when creating your own cupcakes.
Classes cost £70, run from 10.00 until approximately 16.30, and include refreshments and a light lunch. Our classes are limited to only four students to ensure personal attention for everyone.
Please see the list of classes to the right for online booking.