The Buttercream Master Class
The Buttercream Master Class which is jammed packed with tips, tricks and techniques. This class is a must, and is perfect for both the beginner who has no experience of making or decorating cupcakes, as well as those struggling to master piping techniques.
In this class we take you back to basics of making buttercream and it is very hands on and you get to do everything thing yourself on this class, right from mixing the ingredients to piping and decorating twelve delicious cupcakes to take home.
- Introduction to working with buttercream
- Discussion on ingredients used for making buttercream
- Making the perfect buttercream
- How to achieve the perfect colour
- Storage of your buttercream
- Adjusting buttercream to suite your working conditions and environment
- How to work and correctly use:
- Piping tips
- Piping those perfect swirls & rose swirls
- Application of your decorations
- Working with lustre
- Boxing and storage of cupcakes
At the end of the class, you will take home the nozzles used in the class and twelve beautiful cupcakes made and decorated by yourself to show off to family and friends, as well as a wealth of new techniques to build on!
Classes cost is £50 per person and are fully inclusive of all ingredients, tools and aprons. Refreshments and sandwiches are included. Online booking is available, please see the list of classes available to the right. You may wish to bring a notebook and pen.
This class is a beginner’s class so prior experience is a must. Please be advised that children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
Classes runs from 10:00 until approximately 16:00